6/4 We are SphinX forever...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/4 We are SphinX forever...

WELCOME to 6/4 Board (^O^)/

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ

Go down 
2 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Katip_Sp25sadd
นิพพาน
นิพพาน
Katip_Sp25sadd

จำนวนข้อความ : 52
Registration date : 04/08/2008

เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ   เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:34 pm

น้องเค้าชื่อ Lin Hao เป็นวีรบุรุษช่วยเพื่อนๆออกจากซากโรงเรียนแผ่นดินไหวที่เสฉวน

ทั้งๆที่ตัวเองก็บาดเจ็บ และน้องเค้าก็ปฏิเสธการช่วยเหลือ เดินกลับบ้านเพราะเป็นห่วงแม่

เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ May20010

China Hails 9-Yr.-Old Earthquake Hero
Tuesday May 20, 2008
CityNews.ca Staff
A nine-year-old boy has become a symbol of hope in China where thousands of earthquake survivors are mourning the loss of their loved ones and their homes.

The grade two student carried two of his classmates to safety as his school crumbled around him in the town of Yingxiu during the devastating 7.9 magnitude earthquake that rocked China last week.

Little Lin Hao, dubbed the "little hero" by the Chinese media, beat the odds just by surviving the terrifying temblor - only 10 of the 31 kids in his class lived through the ordeal. After he made it out of the school he had to walk seven hours for help.

"The corridor collapsed as I was walking. Two of my classmates were trapped beside me. I tried as hard as I could to climb out, and after I had climbed out I pulled a classmate out," he explained.

The brave boy may have another terrible hurdle to overcome. He and his 14-year-old sister haven't heard from his parents since the quake and he may be one of the thousands of children orphaned by the natural disaster.

And another child has captured the hearts of people across the nation following the earthquake. Five-year-old Wang Zihe entertained the rescue teams in Dujiangyan during their break with his martial arts skills.

"When I grow up, I want to become a soldier in the People's Liberation Army," the child said.

Some 150,000 troops were dispatched to search the rubble for survivors.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
yothin08227
ระดับพระเจ้า
ระดับพระเจ้า
yothin08227

จำนวนข้อความ : 41
: 33
Registration date : 03/08/2008

เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ   เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 pm

-.- ไม่แปลหน่อยหรอ -*- อ่านไม่รู้เรื่อง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

เด็กที่อยุข้างๆเหยา หมิงอะ
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
6/4 We are SphinX forever... :: สภาขนมขบเคี้ยวชาวซฟิงซ์ :: ความรู้รอบเอว เอาตัวรอดเสมอ-
ไปที่: